Transform Your Website Into A Powerful Apartment Search
Your clients can search every apartment on your map and create their own list by saving their favorite properties.
Our locator apartment map is an easy-to-use widget so your website visitors can search high end apartments directly from your website.
- You can easily customize the map by price point by entering a minimum rent filter. That way you control the quality of the leads.
- By default, we remove the name of the apartment and remove cross streets and points of interest so the user must request more information directly from you.
- However, locators in different markets use the map in different ways, so we included the option to show the name of the apartment after registration.
Required fields to search the map is the renters name, phone number, email address, bedrooms & move date.
Additional search filters include minimum and maximum rent, washer and dryer needs, pet information, and parking requirements.
All of their criteria is emailed to you at the time of registration. Even if they don’t save any properties to their favorites, you’ve already captured their contact information and received it in an email.
Custom Options To Use The Map Your Way
Locators in different markets use the map in different ways. We created several custom options to make the map your own.
Use The Backend Search Tool To Create Professional Reports
After registration, your website visitors have the option to save their favorite properties to a list.
- As an admin, you can easily add or remove apartments from the property report and share it with your client via email or text.
- The client can like or dislike the properties on their list, and you can see their likes from the backend.
- The property report is modern and mobile friendly and makes you look like a professional.